It’s that time of the year when we pull out pumpkin spice mix and let them fill our homes. Mmmm….
Here is a super quick and super simple way to start your day right and fill your kitchen with the aroma of the season. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
What you’ll need:
(for one serving)
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal (or replace with any time of oats you prefer)
- 1 cup water (or plant-based milk if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (from a can or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or more or less depending on taste preference
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Optional: a pinch of ground flax meal to sprinkle on top.
What you’ll do:
- Make the oatmeal according to the instructions on the box (or a bag) it came in.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Enjoy while nice and hot!
Copyright © Eat the Vegan Rainbow, 2020
One thought on “Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal”